features use of mild steel powder coated in stainless steel 304 grade finish. Work in the form of self contained modular system, the shower is designed for delivering spray of moving air from nozzles. These are easy and convenient in transportation and supports installation virtually at any site. Further, the presence of absolute filter-fan module also offers positive pressurization as well as filtration support down to 99.97% efficiency on 0.3 micron.
- Clean air present inside shower supports high degree of sterility as well as clean air conditions
- System supplied with optionally aluminum grated floor placed around 6 inches above datum level
- Featuring duct air chassis installed within walls of units
- System provided with two aluminum framed glass/acrylic door support with automatic locking device Both doors in automatically locked position while the system is in operation
- Provision of unlocking of doors in event of power failure or emergencies
- Pre-filter support that provides for statically/dynamically balanced air and throwing it through HEPA filter into chamber
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
||3' x 3' x 7'
For use in areas like:
- Spray- painting
- Lab animal research
- Food industry
Garment Storage Sterile Cabinet
Garment Storage Sterile Cabinets
find usage in meeting the demands of storing clean garments for clean rooms. With maintaining clean room environment, these come equipped with HEPA filters as well as ultraviolet germicidal tubes that ensures complete safety of the garments from bacterial contamination.
For efficient performance, the system come constructed using stainless steel 304 grade metal support and features wire mesh based perforated storage shelving support.
- System also comes equipped with fluorescent tube, UV germicidal tubes, HEPA filter, motor assembly, pre-filter, manometer as well as door coming with glass view support
- System providing working using 220/230v ac, 50/60hz electrical supply support
- Made available in different working area options to choose from
||600mm x 450mm x 900mm
900mm x 450mm x 1350mm
1200mm x 450mm x 1350mm
600mm x 600mm x 900mm
900mm x 600mm x 1350mm
1200mm x 600mm x 1350mm
- Provides sterility to aprons
- In storage of sterile/clean garments
finds usage as semi closed ventilated enclosures and protect users from harmful toxic fumes. At the same time also provides adequate protection for elimination of accidental fire possibilities resulting from emission of inflammable gases during handling of the experimentation stage.
- All involved material of construction for fume hoods comprising industrial grade/commercial wooden board
- For efficient performance support, board coming covered with mild steel in powder coated finish, stainless steel and laminated sheet
- Finish option can also be provided in form of FRP lining support
- Granite based work table with work bench provided with sink made of stainless steel metal
- Also featuring support of chemical storage rack
- Fume hood coming with sliding sash made using framed glass with sliding motion as well as counter weight balanced mechanism support
- Units providing for minimum illumination level of around 800 lux on work table
- System also featuring heavy duty exhaust system support
||Approx 1440 RPM|
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Dimension Working (Length x Depth x Height)
||1200mm x 600mm x 1350mm
- Used when performing acid digestion applications
Internal baffling plates and anodized aluminum diffuser panel provide uniform air speed across the filter face, ensuring laminar airflow Low-profile design allows clean room installation inside rooms with standard 9-foot (2743 mm) ceilings Quiet, low-vibration design: only 50 dBA, measured 30" (762 mm) from filter face @ 90 FPM (0.5 m/s) Provides an average airflow velocity of 90+ feet per minute (0.45+ m/sec) and airflow of 640+ CFM (1088 m³/hr) under filter load at 100% medium setting (2' x 4', 610 mm x 1219 mm, model) These reliable, self-powered Fan/Filter Units provide a uniform flow of micro filtered air to meet cleanliness standards down to Class 10 (ISO 4). All models use a 3-setting (hi/med/lo), centrifugal-type fan/motor with permanently lubricated bearings mounted inside a white powder-coated steel housing with drop-in pre-filter.
Advanced baffling technology ensures uniform airflow across the filter face and attenuates sound. Select HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters, rated 99.99% efficient at removing particles ≥ 0.3 microns, or ULPA (Ultra-Low Penetration Air) filters, rated 99.999% efficient at removing particles ≥0.12 microns. They provide years of no-maintenance, 24/7 operation, depending on your air quality. Housing is powder-coated GI sheet / 304 stainless steel housing is available.