Laboratory Furnace are direct fired heaters that find application in providing heat for defined process. It also works as reactor. We can offer these furnaces in varied specifications in terms of its functioning, heating requirement; type of fuel used as well as process of introducing combustion air.
The fuel flows into combustion chamber and burnt with air from air blowers, these can be made available in different mounting options like wall mounted, roof mounted or floor mounted as per the requirements.
Available range : Muffle Furnace
is available with outer casing made using mild steel sheet in powder coated finish. The heating elements are made using kanthal a -1 wire and feature high temperature ceramic wool insulation, thus assisting in avoiding probable energy.
Further, the advanced temperature control unit comprises energy regulator, digital temperature indicator that comes fitted in front of furnace using two pilot lamps as well as with power plug provision also provides for achieving optimum functional operations.
- System based on based on rotating disc-splash plate principles
- System producing super fine particles of micron size that become part of atmosphere so as to deliver efficient performance and provide for uniform humidity
- The upward thrust imparted to micron sized water droplets through use of high speed motorized unit makes them remain suspended in atmosphere for longer time duration
- System feature high density ceramic fiber insulation as well as abrasion resistant chamber that helps in supporting heavy loads
- Thick P.C.R.C. sheet and duly powder coated based outer and intermittent walls
- Heating elements developed using KANTHAL "A-1" grade wire
- Finding suitability for different purposes like for gravimetric analysis for organic substance as well as sin applications involving measurement of quantity for coal and lime presence
- Process support provided by auto tuned digital P.I.D. controller that provides for precise control in temperatures
- High performance based heater installation in chamber that provides for uniform heating
- Supports reduction in time of temperature climb
- High density ceramic wool as insulation support that assists in maintaining consistent temperatures as well as minimal heat dissipation
| Size Of Muffle
||Rating KW (For 1000� C)
||Rating KW (For 1200� C)|
|100 x 100 x 225mm
|125 x 125 x 250mm
|150 x 150 x 300mm
|175 x 175 x 475mm
|175 x 125 x 475mm
|200 x 200 x 300mm
|200 x 200 x 450mm
|225 x 225 x 450mm
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz or 300/440 Volts AC.
- In hospitals, research centers and in other institutions for heat treating process